We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, personalize our website, facilitate navigation for our users, provide you with a better experience when using the website, identify problems to improve it, measure and use statistics, and show you advertising. related to your preferences by analyzing the use of the website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
• Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the web page from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Likewise, in the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered as third-party cookies.
Types of cookies according to the purpose:
• Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order , manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, apply for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing software licenses with which the service works (website, platform or application ), use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, loading animation of a text or image) or share content through social networks.
Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as another element of design or "layout" of the service offered to the user, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as the edited content, without collecting information from users for different purposes, such as personalizing that advertising content or other content.
• Cookies of preferences or personalization: are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate his experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
• Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces on the web page. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
• Geolocation cookies: they are used to know where a user is when they request a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, to offer you the appropriate information depending on the country in which you are.
Types of cookies according to the period of time that they remain activated:
• Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
• Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
(List the names of the cookies, type, owner, function and expiration) for example:
|s_vi||Adobe Analytics||1 day||Date and time stamp of the unique visitor identifier.|
|PHPSESSID||Technical Cookie||Session||Contains the session identifier. It is deleted when you close the browser.|
HOW ARE COOKIES DISABLED IN BROWSERS?
The user can, at any time, allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on his computer by modifying the configuration parameters of the browser installed on his computer:
• Chrome Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser's Help.
• Explorer or Edge Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
• For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser's Help.
• Firefox: Tools ->Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
• For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser's Help.
• Safari Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser's Help
Disabling cookies does not prevent browsing the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
The user may withdraw his consent related to the Cookies Policy at any time, and may delete the cookies stored on his computer through the settings and configurations of his Internet browser, indicated above, as well as by accessing our configuration panel: